Fee Only Certified Financial Planning
We specialize in providing hourly, as-needed financial planning and advice to individuals and families, regardless of their net worth, income or investable assets.
We work with people from all walks of life, providing Fee-Only financial planning and advice for everyday life. Clients have the flexibility to engage us on a one-time, as-needed or ongoing basis. We use the latest financial planning technology to help clients reduce anxiety and take control of their finances.
Remember, you don’t have to have a fortune to start building one. Today is always the best time to get started. Whether you are building assets for the future — or seeking to protect, enjoy and pass on those you already have — Serenity Financial Consulting can help you along the way.
Financial Planning Topics of Conversation
We often get asked what financial planning topics we are available to discuss. While this is certainly not a complete list, the following will give you an idea of some of the topics of conversation that we regularly discuss.
- Do you make enough money to support your goals?
- Do you fall short each month or come out ahead?
- Do you have enough money in an Emergency Fund?
- Will you have to support your parents as they age?
- Are you spending too much or can you increase your standard of living?
- Are there tax advantages you are failing to take advantage of?
- Should you be using flexible spending or health savings accounts?
- Is your current insurance coverage still adequate?
- How much protection do you need?
- Should you have disability insurance?
- Do you need an umbrella policy?
- How do you decide where to allocate investment money each month?
- How are your investments performing?
- What is your investment strategy given your goals?
- When should you start saving for college?
- Which education options are the best for your situation?
- How much money do you need when you retire?
- What does retirement look like to you?
- Are you saving enough to meet your retirement goals?
- Should you be investing in your career or for retirement?
- Are you happy in your current job?
- Do you need a will or a trust, or both?
- How much life insurance do you need?
- Do you have Powers of Attorney?
- What benefits make sense to use?
- For the self-employed and stay-at-home parents, what are your options?
- How do you prioritize your debt payments on your credit cards?
- Are your student loans at the best rate?
- Should you rent or own?
- Is it time to refinance?
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Does it make financial sense to remodel?
- What are you doing to enjoy your life?
- How much will you need for the next big vacation?